At Reckitt, we know that hiring is an organic process that does not happen overnight. We also know that changing jobs can be stressful, especially trying to find the right culture that suits you and your lifestyle. We want to give you the opportunity to understand our business by building a long term relationship with us, so that you can make an informed decision about future opportunities, as and when they arise.
Please note that this is not a live position; you will be entered into our talent ecosystem and provided updates on relevant roles as they become available. We will endeavour to contact all applicants that may be suitable for Assistant Brand Manager positions in the future.
Want to power forward a powerbrand? As an Assistant Brand Manager at Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to make a big name even bigger.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Focusing on a dedicated market, you’ll make your mark by making sure we do the same. You’ll:
- Support the setting and execution of an ambitious country commercial strategy
- Work with Supply, Sales, Area and Finance to hit and exceed our every target
- Put commercial plans into action
- Help develop consumer and shopper communications
- Contribute to new business development initiatives
- Deliver excellence in execution for equity, activation and innovation projects.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re every bit as entrepreneurial as we are. You:
- Have a solid background in sales or marketing, ideally gained in an FMCG setting
- Have a keen commercial and financial mind
- Are creative and resilient problem-solver
- Are a natural team player
- Are comfortable wrestling with data to draw conclusions and suggest new strategic approaches.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.