Global Regulatory Senior Associate - Global Expansion Markets (Maternity cover)
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to Reckitt’s newly established Global Expansion Market (GEM) business, an important and strategic pillar to accelerate growth of Reckitt in whitespaces via partnership with trusted external distributors.
In this role, the individual will collaborate with a diverse group of regulatory/quality/commercial teams and external distributors, in order to enable the launch of key RB brands in whitespaces, spanning across a variety of regulatory classifications (e.g. VMS, medical devices, cosmetics, medicines, Infant Nutrition, biocides), as well as to build strong, robust Regulatory systems, processes and culture to enable GEM business to grow in a long-term, sustainable way.
Scope\Dimensions of role:
- The Senior Associate will play a key role in delivering Regulatory support for the newly created GEM business with excellence. This role will tap into internal Regulatory capabilities and knowledge as well as fostering collaborations with trusted external distributors, in order to enable the GEM business to grow rapidly whilst ensuring visibility and maintenance of regulatory compliance of Reckitt products
- Contribute towards the establishment of robust regulatory systems, processes and ways of working that are fit for purpose for the newly created business model, in order to establish strong SQRC foundations for the long-term, sustainable growth of GEM.
- Work collaboratively with project teams in order to define, develop and implement regulatory strategies for GEM expansion projects
- Support the development of global regulatory dossiers, labelling, and claims for GEM markets, where applicable, and deliver ‘right first time’ regulatory approaches to enable speed to market
- Contribute towards the establishment of ways of working within the wider Regulatory and SQRC function, identify best approaches to leverage global / in-market capabilities and resources in the most effective and efficient manner, as well as ensuring proper internal documentation of GEM expansion and product launches
- Contribute towards the development of regulatory training materials for GEM commercial team and external distributors.
- Possess strategic agility and strong problem-solving skills
- Drive for actions, results, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Capable of building strong working relationship.
Skills, Experience & Professional qualifications required:
- Educated to honours degree level in a scientific field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of regulatory experience
- A solid track record of Regulatory Affairs experience with strategic and operational regulatory experience in any of the following areas: VMS, medical devices, cosmetics, infant nutrition, medicines, biocides
- High level of accuracy in reviewing and authoring documentation
- Good attention to detail, with excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to digest and translate regulatory/technical requirements for the business
- Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously whilst maintaining good quality of work and achieve deadlines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.