About the Role
Base Location: Perth, Dundee or Angus
Salary: £32,851 – £54,556 depending on experience and authorisations + car allowance + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
Our SSEN Distribution Commercial and Connections teams are the first point of contact for customers wishing to have a new electricity connection, increase the size of their existing connection, install generation, or move the equipment supplying their property. We have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Connections team. As a Project Manager, your key responsibilities will include
- Providing leadership and management for the teams within the department ensuring they contribute to the overall success of the department and the company.
- Using your leadership, organisational, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Being an effective communicator at all levels.
- Managing the delivery of connection projects to meet the customer expectation, delivering on time and to cost.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- A sound working knowledge of the electrical distribution industry.
- Experience and knowledge of operating the LV,11kV and 33kV network is preferred but not essential, ideally you will have full SAP authorisations including SFT.
- Previous experience of both people and customer management with a proven track record for delivering work safely, on time and within budget.
- A high regard for safety and the ability to embed yourself in our safety culture, adhering to guidelines in everything you do as a key priority.
- Outstanding customer relationship skills and a commitment to providing a high-level service with the ability to liaise comfortably with key stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external.
- For this role you must have a full, current driving license.