(10 - 12 month FTC)
Are you an experienced Volume Recruiter who’s passionate about delivering a great candidate experience? If so, we have just the role for you!
You will work as part of the Talent Acquisition delivery team being responsible for attracting and delivering high quality internal and external
candidates, across permanent hiring to the Customer Operations business area in a timely and cost-efficient manner. You may also at times support other business areas with their recruitment requirements.
Location – predominantly home based, however you will ideally live close to one of the following sites as you will be required to visit the site occasionally: Windsor / Leeds / Uddingston.
Salary - �28,000 - �31,000 plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, medical insurance and a generous pension scheme.
* Proactively sourcing and engaging with the best talent in the industry using a variety of sources: social media, job boards, advertising & search engines
* Screen CV’s and conduct detailed candidate telephone interviews to match skillsets with requirements
* Create a pipeline of candidates for future opportunities
* Network and maintain relationships with candidates ensuring they are kept informed
and support advertising campaigns, working within the team to utilise appropriate advertising mediums – sharing best practice
* Utilise WDR to identify and proactively approach key internal talent
* Utilise LinkedIn Recruiter licences and other provided media to support direct hire model and proactively source and mine suitable candidates
* Manage on-boarding of permanent new hires – verbal offers, raising contracts, generating pre-employment checks
* Ensure all activity is compliant and in line with relevant country specific legislation and governance to protect Centrica’s right to operate.
* Uphold the group recruitment and assessment standards for all hiring activity, designing & delivering effective assessment strategies thus ensuring an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience
* Ensure all resourcing activity is aligned to the talent and D&I strategies
* Work closely with the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist & Talent Acquisition Spe
cialist ensuring the right candidates are identified in a timely and cost-effective manner
* Engage with & build relationships with both hiring managers and candidates
* Experience of the total recruitment cycle, an awareness of a variety of resourcing methodologies
* Drive to direct source through utilisation of various media and online channels – proven experience of approaching, interviewing and offering, both internal and external candidates
* Strong stakeholder and relationship management and communication skills
* Proven analytical ability and commercial awareness – must have experience of using Excel
* Experience of working with multiple hiring managers in a highly matrixed environment
* Demonstrable experience of using social media and harnessing its capability as appropriate channels of attraction.
* Track record of delivering quality hires in a fast-paced environment as well as managing multiple roles with a results
oriented and ‘can do’ approach
* Experience of applying TA related employment law in the UK and, where necessary, international employment law and associated screening/ vetting requirements for both FCA and non-regulated roles in all aspects of the recruitment process