British Medical Association
This is an exciting opportunity to join the BMA Member Employment Relations Team in a permanent appointment for 40 hours per week.
The post holder will cover the Merseyside area.
All our advisers are based at home and are required to travel within the patch as necessary. The BMA supplies all IT and office equipment and we will provide comprehensive induction training.
The successful applicant will:
• Have a sound knowledge of employment law and significant experience of case management on employment issues gained through trade union, human resources or a legal background
• Have extensive experience in advising/representing employees
• Be strong and confident individuals with sound knowledge of employment law - Manage a deman ding workload - A team player&l! t;/p>
• Have excellent IT skills, self-motivated and able to work from home
• Knowledge of the NHS structure and major NHS issues is an advantage
• Have access to a car and a current driving licence.
The BMA is an independent trade union and professional association, providing advice and representation to doctors and medical students.
Why work for us?
As a BMA employee, you`ll receive:
* Gene rous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
* Double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary
* Season ticket loan (up to £10,000) after completion of probationary period
* Additional flexible benefits.
You may be working remotely initially, but we`ll provide all the support you need. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please apply through our website. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity & Inclusion Monitoring:
We need your support to make sure our staff come from a variety of backgrounds so we especially welcome applications from disadvantaged communities. Even if you`re not selected, it would be really helpful if you could complete the diversity & inclusion data when you apply for this role, because we can make sure we are encouraging a diverse ! mixture o! f candidates to apply. Thank you very much.