Flexible location - UK Wide
As our Executive Development Manager you'll work with the Colleague Experience and HR Directors to continually strengthen the capability and effectiveness of our Senior Executive Group and Extended Leadership Team.
Working with Director, Leadership, Culture and Communications, to ensure we develop our leadership pipeline in line with the needs of Centrica, will own the development offer used to drive leadership development across Centrica, and enable leadership team effectiveness.
What will you be up to?
* Work with the Director, Leadership, Culture and Communication to design, develop and deliver a robust development programme for the top 200 leaders
* Work closely with the Development Solutions team/partners to build curriculums to close gaps in our leadership capability
* Facilitate, create, support and maintain development plans for our Senior Executive Group
* Proactively support the development of people identified in the talent pipeline and succession planning activity
* Manage key development interventions, programmes and assessments for SEG; including NEDships, Coaching, mentoring etc
* Develop and facilitate interventions that drive increased leadership team effectiveness and on-going team coaching
* Provide thought leadership on immerging themes, capability gaps and bring this external thinking in to develop best in class approaches
* Work with D&I to develop programmes/interventions aligned to key areas of focus that will continue to make Centrica a more inclusive organisation
Required expereince and competencies;
* A proven collaborator with the ability to influence and build trust with senior leadership
* Professional expertise and understanding of leadership development to facilitate leadership development interventions, provide 121 coaching and build advocacy for continual development/growth
* A track record of supporting business leaders to identify, develop and deploy Leadership development solutions
* High-degree of proficiency in the use and management of data to drive insight and decision making
* Experience of executive talent management and development
* Excellent communication and relationship management skills
* Comfortable and productive in ambiguity. Pro-active, resilient, motivated and results oriented.
* Proven experience delivering projects within a large complex matrixed organisation.
* Significant experience leading the leadership development agenda at a large organisation.
* Demonstrable experience of the identification, design, development and implementation of large, complex leadership development and capability programmes across multiple geographies.
* Demonstrable experience in the leadership and implementation of large and complex programmes
* Demonstrable experience in successfully influencing senior stakeholders in and outside of HR.
* Experience in facilitating team and individual development interventions
* Successful record of working with the business, understanding their performance drivers and influencing business stakeholders to ensure ‘best fit’ solutions are utilised
* Proven track record of translating vision, innovative strategies and business requirements into clear, actionable goals
* Demonstrable strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to create Board level presentations and papers
* Ideally, you'll have experience of coaching at a Senior Leadership level
* Relevant degree or alternative suitable qualification in the field of HR/Leadership Development
* Specialist knowledge and/or experience in Leadership development and behaviour/psychology, human capital analytics or talent development consulting.
* Ideally, a qualification in executive coaching