You'll be responsible for providing quality support services at a single L&D site, ensuring a safe, compliant and effective environment for all internal, external customers and employees.
As the site responsible colleague, you are accountable for all HSE, property and facility aspects across their designated learning site including budget allocation and governance, and have additional responsibility for managing resources and equipment and provide administration and training delivery support as required, enabling the effective and efficient operation of the site.
What will you be up to;
* The point of contact with Facilities Management, overseeing facilities-based projects, on demand repairs and upgrades taking place within the site.
* Health, Safety & Environmental conformance as well as actively promoting and role-modelling safety performance across all L&D activities.
* Responsible for effective and accurate budget spend, to include governance and tracking/reporting requirements
* Lead administration and delivery staff in the provision of learning programmes, ensuring high standards are maintained and improved wherever possible.
* Manage the effective operation of all training appliances, equipment and facilities within the site, proactively managing repair and replacement.
* Responsibility to ensure regular maintenance of all on site facilities and equipment is conducted in accordance with HSE and Centrica requirements.
* Support Learner inductions, in particular the application of Health and Safety procedures, and the provision of specialist learner sessions.
* Management and co-ordination of all equipment, materials and tools within the site, ensuring stock-levels are maintained
* Support preparation and participate in external and internal audits as required.
* Effective operation of all IT software and systems.
* Responsibility for the safety and security of goods in/out.
* Identify any operational and regulatory risks, escalating as appropriate.
* Operate information systems to the required standard, maintaining accurate and secure records#
The successful candidate will have the following expereince and competencies;
* Working knowledge of external/internal training programmes offered by Centrica L&D.
* A full working knowledge of quality management systems and standards.
* Proven experience in managing high volume logistics.
* Experience in property and facilities management.
* Proven experience of effectively managing HSE process and practices.
* Proven experience in large scale facilities management, logistics, co-ordination and resourcing, preferably in a technical / engineering environment.