6-9 month Fixed term contract / location is flexible
The Engineer Resourcing team provide an end to end recruitment service from advertising and searching for candidates to co-ordinating interviews and managing the job offer / negotiation process. The team supports all field engineer recruitment in British Gas.
The Recruitment Co-ordinator will provide support across all engineer streams including entry level to fully qualified.
* Manage new requisitions that are received for recruitment across all disciplines, update all reports to reflect requisitions / requirement
* Manage calls/emails from applicants, third parties and internal colleagues who have queries relating to recruitment
* Post and repost adverts when required using standard job advert templates
* Ensure feedback is received for all interviews, chase where required
* Complete prior learning form calls for Smart Apprentices starting
* Support feedback calls for unsuccessful candidates
* Responsible for all administrative tasks associated with engineer recruitment including sending / tracking online technical tests
* Strive for continuous improvement and challenge the status quo – utilise your knowledge and MI to identify potential ways in which recruitment processes can be improved and new methods introduced to improve the quality of successful candidates.
* Work closely with Recruiters to ensure the candidate journey is managed efficiently and effectively and all candidates receive a positive experience.
* Ensure that day to day problems which impact on service delivery are identified and resolved
* Outstanding organisational skills, to ensure excellent candidate, recruiter and line manager experience at all times.
* Advanced computer skills, with an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel & e-recruitment systems (ideally Workday)
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills with the ability to interact with people of all levels
* Ability to prioritise & adapt workloads in an environment of constant change
* Highly organised and focussed in your approach to work, with a high level of attention to detail.
* Prioritise workload through self management and ownership of work and can multi-task across roles
* Experience in managing and administering recruitment processes is preferable but not essential