British Medical Association
The BMA`s Corporate Development Directorate is accountable for association wide activities that focus on the reputation and culture of the BMA. We have an exciting opportunity for a corporate development officer, 12 month FTC.
In your new role you will:
* support the directorate in its corporate equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) activities
* be responsible for named projects and will also ensure the smooth running and coordination of these
* contribute to the development of corporate EDI communications with members and stakeholders, as well as research and drafting of written papers and reports on corporate development remits
* be working cross-organisationally with colleagues in other directorates
* support the director of corporate development as required
To succeed in this role, you will need:
* experience in coordinating projects, drafting reports and working across teams to achieve results
* excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple a! nd changing priorities at once
* ability to grasp new concepts and processes quickly, and undertake analysis of proposals, particularly in emerging areas of EDI.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Interviews will take place on 10 June, 14 June and 15 June.
Why work for us?
As a BMA employee, you`ll receive:
* Generous annual leave provision, plus 1 company day and public holidays
* Double matching pension contributions up to 12% of salary
* Season ticket loan (up to £10,000) after completion of probationary period
* Additional flexible benefits.
You may be working remotely initially, but we`ll provide all the support you need. If this sounds l ike the right opportunity for you, please apply through our website. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity & Inclusion Monitoring:
We need your support to make sure our staff come from a variety of backgrounds so we especially welcome applications from disadvantaged communities. Even if you`re not selected, it would be really helpful if you could complete the diversity & inclusion data when you apply for this role, because we can make sure we are encouraging a diverse mixture of candidates to apply. Thank you very much.