9 Month Fixed term contract, with a potential to be extended).
Location may be flexible if yo'u're able to travel to one of these locations when required Cardiff, Driffield, Leeds, Leicester and Stockport due to covid -19
As the Employee Journey Manager you'll proactively identify opportunities to improve the experience for our colleagues, and in response to this, mobilise and deliver ‘colleague first’ solutions that improve the engagement and productivity of our people.
Working with HR and business teams, they will provide specialist support to identify the root cause to colleague “pain points”, and where required, lead the development and implementation of skill, culture, engagement, experience and leadership solutions. You will predominantly be aligned to a business area, but where required will lead or support on cross functional and group wide initiatives.
* Proactively identify opportunities to improve the experience for colleagues
* Support the Colleague Experience Director to build the colleague experience plan, including the priorities and sequence
* Work across different business teams to advocate a ‘colleague first’ approach in identifying and developing solutions that improve the engagement and productivity of our people
* Work with the Colleague Effectiveness Managers to use the appropriate tools, data and insight to understand the colleague voice and sentiment
* Work with the Colleague Journey Design Managers to continually improve our core journeys, CX methodology and approach
* Work with the Journeys, Development, Learning and Recruitment and Mobility teams to tailor our core Colleague Experience offer, making it relevant for localised teams
* Support HR Partners/consultants and business leaders/teams to identify the opportunity to improve the colleague experience, including areas across culture, engagement, capability, to deliver the desired business outcomes
* Developing, managing and maintaining relationships with senior business and HR stakeholders, ensuring strong communication plans are in place and managed.
* Understanding the regulatory and conduct requirements of the business and integrate these into the solutions developed as and when appropriate.
Required competencies and expereince;
We're looking for someone with particular and strong experience in leadership capability / development and the role of leaders to create the right environment/culture.
* A proven collaborator with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
* A track record of supporting business leaders to identify, develop and deploy employee experience programmes including Talent, L&D, Communication & Culture solutions.
* An understanding of how to drive and measure organisational effectiveness
* Comfortable using data to drive insight and decision making
* Excellent communication and relationship management skills
* Comfortable and productive in ambiguity. Pro-active, resilient, motivated and results oriented.
* Delivering projects within a large complex matrixed organisation.
* Specialist knowledge and/or experience in organisation behaviour/psychology, human capital analytics or talent consulting
* Extensive experience in the identification, design, development and implementation of large, complex Colleague Experience programmes across multiple locations
* Experience of consulting on and developing talent, L&D, culture, and Communication solutions to drive performance improvement organisational effectiveness.
* Successful record of operating commercially and executing plans effectively.
* Experience working with and successfully influencing senior stakeholders in and outside of HR
* Successful track record of working with the business, understanding their performance drivers and influencing business stakeholders to ensure ‘best fit’ solutions are utilised
* Proven track record of translating vision, innovative strategies and business requirements into clear, actionable goals