DMG Media’s Premium Digital portfolio is a new project working primarily with three brands with large growth potential and backed by the leading media company in the UK, DMG Media.
DMG includes many well known and most loved brands including Mail Online, The New Scientist, Metro, and The i. Through our national newspapers, websites, and mobile services, we connect with over 45% of the UK's adult population with over 130 million consumer touch points per month.
The Premium Digital portfolio is an ambitious project with talented and dedicated teams and a start-up mind-set. Your focus will be to help write campaigns via email, perfect onsite messaging, create arresting copy for the various marketing touch points; all across three different brands with different target audiences. You will work closely with our editorial teams to understand and harness our different tones of voice and seamlessly apply those across all marketing touchpoints.
Creative, detail focussed and commercially minded, you will be able to capture the imagination of diverse audiences, produce original campaign ideas and deliver copy across social ads, web, emails, product and more.
The role is accountable for:
• Writing seamless copy for day-to-day advertising across brands and tone of voices
• Working closely and creatively with the performance marketing manager, PPC manager and digital designer
• Working with brand editorial teams to ensure copy is on point
• Produce copy for emails, display banners and landing pages among other channels
• Develop copy for the brands subscription flows and product touch points
• Proofread and ensure campaign consistency across all channels and brands
• Be accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice
- 2 - 5 years of copywriting experience in-house or agency side
- Detail-orientated and deadline-driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English
- Degree in copywriting, English, marketing, or similar field would be desirable
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Ability to multi-task and work on concurrent projects, wearing multiple brand hats
- Good understanding of marketing channels including social, search and SEO
- An understanding of subscription products
- Flexible and resilient with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What we can offer...
In return for their energy and ideas we ensure our people are well rewarded. Our benefits package increases the longer you’ve been with us. Here’s what to expect:
25 days’ holiday (increasing by 1 per year up to a total of 30)
Upon joining you will be automatically enrolled onto the PensionSaver (Auto) Plan at the minimum level of 5% employee contribution, 3% Company contribution.
Life cover under the PensionSaver Plan of up to 3x your basic salary.
DMGT Discounts (for discounts on online shopping, vouchers and reloadable cards)
Onsite gym (Northcliffe House only)
Onsite nurse and GP clinics (Northcliffe House only)
Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Discounted dining cards
Plus many other benefits….
We are committed to increasing diversity and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
We are Disability Confident Committed. Please let us know if you require any recruitment documentation in other formats or if you require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process. Please be assured that any such information will be held separately to your recruitment application and will not be considered as part of the selection process.