Peabody is looking for a Data Quality Lead to fill this challenging role within our Development & Sales Directorate. You will add significant value by helping us to continually improve business processes and data products. With exceptional applied science and math skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills, you will have the natural ability to network and build effective relationships across the organisation, as well as a real passion for collaboration and data.
Working for one of London’s leading developers of new housing, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and development of the data quality programme of work for our Development & Sales Directorate. This programme includes qualitative data analysis for informing the work, quantitative analysis for finding root cause problems in data products, small projects management, acting as a data quality subject matter expert, building and administering PowerPlatform® tools to help us improve data quality at scale, and helping to drive continuous development of the company’s data maturity.
Peabody is on a journey to unlock the power and opportunities that BIM technology brings to the built environment. You will be enthusiastic about data flow and building BIM as easily as possible. Your passion for the built environment will be matched by your keenness for the COBie standard. This is your opportunity to help make BIM a reality in the UK.
· You have either 1) an engineering or science master's degree, or 2) a bachelor’s in a quantitative analysis/research/scientific field (including social sciences) with experience in applied science.
o You have experience of analysing qualitative and quantitative data and are comfortable with both.
· You understand the connections between business processes/research methods and data quality, and
· You are aware of BIM/COBie and have experience working with property development and construction related data.
· You are a good and kind communicator, in meetings and in writing.
· You can use the terms “algorithm”, “meta data”, “machine learning”, “the cloud” and “missingness” correctly in sentences.
· You are eager to learn about - and begin working - with machine learning in the data quality sphere.
· You have experience of teaching or creating successful user guides.
· You enjoy learning and innovating with a team.
· You are very comfortable working in the Microsoft PowerPlatform, to include: PowerAutomate, PowerBI, and PowerApps.
1) Engineering or science master's degree, or
2) a bachelor’s in a quantitative analysis/research/scientific field (including social sciences) with experience in applied science
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+ and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.